U-Lace Lightning Lacing
A version of Lightning Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Looks a bit like a lightning bolt.
• Begin with one U-Lace segment running diagonally from the bottom-left eyelet all the way to the top-right eyelet.
• The next U-Lace segment runs diagonally up and left from the bottom-right eyelet and the next highest empty eyelet on the left hand side.
• Each of the remaining U-Lace segments similarly runs diagonally up and left between the next highest empty eyelets.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Alternate two different U-Lace colors for a bi-color look.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily