U-Lace Hash Lacing
A version of Hash Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Forms a diagonal series of hash “#” symbols.
Lacing Technique – 8+ pairs, regular hashes, gap at top and bottom
• Use two U-Lace segments to lace a tall “X” from eyelet row 1 to row 4 (skip past two rows). One segment runs up and left, the other runs up and right.
• Continue up the shoe, using a pair of U-Lace segments to lace another tall “X” between rows 3–6, then another pair to lace another tall “X” between rows 5–8. Each “X” overlaps the previous “X” and forms one “hash”.
• If the shoe has more than eight pairs of eyelets, continue with tall overlapping “X”s between rows 7–10, 9–12, 11–14, etc.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Alternate two different U-Lace colors for a bi-color look.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily