U-Lace Escher Lacing
Lacing Technique – even numbers of eyelet pairs
• Use a single U-Lace segment to lace a medium diagonal, starting from the bottom-left eyelet and ending two rows higher (skip past one row).
• Continue up the shoe with steep diagonals, each starting from the next lower eyelet and ending three rows higher up (skip past two rows) until the second-from-top row.
• Lace a final medium diagonal, starting from the next lower eyelet and ending on the top row (skip past one row).
• Fill the rest of the shoe with shallow diagonals, each starting from the lowest empty eyelet and ending on the next higher row.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
U-Lace Escher Lacing Gallery
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Syde Street Leather Mids with U-Lace Escher Lacing.
Contribute a photo of this lacing method and have your picture appear on this page as well as on the Shoe Lacing Photos page.
Contribute a photo (via e-mail)
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily