U-Lace Cyclone Fence Lacing
A version of Cyclone Fence Lacing using U-Lace no-tie laces instead of regular shoelaces. Resembles a section of the diamond pattern of cyclone fencing (or “chain-link” fencing).
• Use a single U-Lace segment to run between the bottom eyelets, with the segment peaked towards the right side.
• The next U-Lace segment begins from the next higher empty eyelet on the right side and is looped under the previously peaked row.
• That segment is then peaked towards the left side before feeding into the adjacent eyelet.
• Continue up the shoe, each U-Lace segment looping under the previously peaked row, with the peaks alternating between the left side and right side.
• Use the same U-Lace color throughout to replicate the look of a regular, single shoelace.
• Use several different U-Lace colors for a rainbow or multi-colored look.
Rate This Lacing Method
Please only vote once – multiple votes are removed daily